Another month is nearly over... I can't believe how quick 2015 is going by! I 100% feel like yesterday I was writing my "Goodbye March" post...
|Meet my mate! Mr. Cow!|
During April I....
- Failed my driving test,
- Went for a job interview and, unfortunately, didn't get the position,
- Celebrated Anna's birthday,
- Had adventures with Jodie,
- Dinner dates with Jodie,
- Walks with Pete,
- Ate loads of Easter eggs!,
- Saw Jenny return to work after maternity leave,
- Was offered a new job (with the company opposite!),
- Visited Krispy Kreme a few to many times (sorry not sorry),
- Visited The Village Of Imber,
- Visited Nandos,
- Visited Chiquitas,
- Saw some of my lovely's come home from University for Easter, Tamara, Simon & Jordan,
- Got really into watching Googlebox (borderline obsessed),
- Catch up with Lauren after what felt like ages,
- Bought the coolest pair of Frozen pjs!,
- Fell back in love with Lilly Allen's music,
- Found an old school photo of me and Jordan (I'll attach it below)
- Contemplated buying an iPad....
- Contemplated cutting off my hair...
|I mean seriously, where is my modelling contract?|
During April I bought...
- Some Mac bargains!
- Candles from Next,
- Perfume from The Shed,
- Green Tea from The Body Shop,
- Lots of Lush goodies,
- Easter eggs,
- Anna's birthday presents,
- New products from The Body Shop,
- Food, food, and more food,
- A clutch bag for holiday,
- New shoes!,
- Everything for holiday,
- Loads of new clothes from Asos, Boohoo, Next and Asda,
During April I loved...
- Garnier Pink Grapefruit Face Scrub,
- The Body Shop Honeymania shower gel,
- Lush's Mother Superior bubble bar,
- Mac Pink Plaid lipstick,
- The Body Shop Vitamin E BB cream,
- Benefit Roller Lash mascara,
- Marc Jacobs Honey perfume,
- The Body Shop's Drops Of Youth Facemask,
- The Body Shop's camomile cleansing butter,
- Peplum tops (I bought three new ones - oops!)
The Body Shop's Strawberry home fragrance oil,
- Mini eggs & creme eggs.
- B. Lipstick in Tangelo
- Paradise Island perfume - Next.
During April I listened too...
- Marlon Roudette - When The Beat Drops Out,
- OMI - Cheerleader,
- Sharks Tale - Car Wash,
- High School Musical - Breaking Free,
- Lily Allen - Back To The Start,
- Wiz Khalifia - See You Again,
- Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars,
- James Morrison - Please Don't Stop The Rain,
- Trouble- Iggy Azela,
- Sugar - Maroon 5,
- Sara Bareilles - Brave.
During April I watched...
- True Blood final season :(,
- Orphan Black (new found love),
- The Vampire Diaries s6 (sooo intense!),
During April I learned...
- "Her success is not my failure."
Now... Roll on payday and May! We all know what is happening in May don't we? .... BENIDORM! Only 16 days to go! *fist pumps* I feel like I've said this loads on my blog recently but I generally feel like Benidorm was booked yesterday and now its here, and its really happening!! I'll also turn 19 in May and it only feels like yesterday I turnt 18 - it is obviously true what they say about time going quicker as you get older... Its abit scary! I've also officially been writing to my blog for a year aswell! Time truly is f l y i n g.