Wednesday, 8 April 2015

I Am Happy For...

Yesterday I was reading a blog post about "Reasons To Be Happy" (I will link it here if you'd like to read it!) In the blog post it said "write a list of all the things that make you happy at the moment" so I thought I would do just that...




  • I am happy for my amazing friends and family...
  • I am happy for spending all afternoon with my Mum...
  • I am happy because its nearly Anna's birthday...
  • I am happy because I have been wrapping presents all afternoon in pretty sweetie covered wrapping paper...
  • I am happy because it has been such a beautiful day...
  • I am happy because I finally feel happy at work after a crap few weeks...
  • I am happy because all the customers I served today were lovely (makes a change!)...
  • I am happy because my cat is so freaking cute and is curled up so close to me she is nearly understand me (can't be comfortable!)...
  • I am happy with my new lemon covered top (thank you Asda)...
  • I am happy because its 6'oclock and still beautifully sunny out...
  • I am happy because I am going out for a drink with one of besties tonight...
  • I am happy because I complained to Vue cinema and got a £10 free gift card! (Long story, haha)...
  • I am happy because I have amazing plans for this summer...
  • I am happy because Jodie is home...
  • I am happy because I have some exciting opportunities ahead!...
  • I am happy to have downloaded all my music again! (Hello Queen & Disney on repeat!!)...
  • I am happy because I have the coolest Frozen Pj's on!!...
  • I am happy because its 1 month till I go on holiday! *fistpumps!*


I am just really happy at the moment! You know sometimes you get sucked into the whole "eat,sleep,work,repeat" pattern and feel like you need to break FREE (sorry, now I've mentioned Queen I can't get "break free" out of my head) and you just feel "meh" well I felt like that for a little while but now the sunshine's here I feel so happy and excited for the rest of 2015! So much for Wednesday being "hump day" I am feeling it as a "happy day". If you're feeling "meh" lately trying listing everything you're happy about... It makes you realise life is goood..

(If you're reading this Jodie I expect you to do it too!)